- View the quadband VCO product pages, download data sheets and order samples:
- Learn more about ADI’s VCOs: https://www.analog.com/en/products/rf-microwave/vcos-plos.html
The quadband VCO series offers ultra-wideband capabilities with fundamental frequencies ranging from 8.3 GHz to 26.6 GHz. In addition to providing low phase noise, the VCOs do not generate subharmonic frequency tones. This combination of wideband capability and low phase noise is essential in many of today’s high-end instrumentation and aerospace and defense applications.
Quadband VCO Features and Benefits
- Integrate fundamental oscillators, resulting in no sub-harmonic tones being generated by any multiplication effects in the device
- Short switching time between VCO bands without voltage overshoot
- Low supply current consumption (as low as 60mA Typ)
- Lower tuning voltage than traditional single-band Wideband VCOs, and narrower sensitivity versus frequency, reducing the complexity of the loop filter design
Encapsulated in a small 40-lead 6x6mm LFCSP SMT package.
Analog Devices is a leading global high-performance analog technology company dedicated to solving the toughest engineering challenges. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure, power, connect and interpret. Visit [url=http://www.analog.com]http://www.analog.com[/url]
Follow ADI on Twitter at [url=http://www.twitter.com/ADI_News]http://www.twitter.com/ADI_News [/url]
Read and subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI’s monthly technical journal, at: [url=http://www.analog.com]http://www.analog.com[/url]
All registered trademarks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
EngineerZone is a trademark of Analog Devices, Inc.
Analog Devices GmbH
Telefon: +49 (89) 76903-0
Telefax: +49 (89) 76903-157
xmedia Agentur für Markt-Kommunikation GmbH
Telefon: +49 (7131) 923411
Telefon: +44 (7581) 573724